- RV Campground check out - this should be scheduled in advance between the hours of 9am-11am - at least 1 hour prior to your campground's departure time.
- Beach camping check out: more flexibility is possible and later check outs can be accommodated based on the rental schedule. Please get with us in advance and do not leave equipment unattended - it is your responsibility until handed back off to TCRV.
- Place dirty towels in the provided hamper
- Any unneeded or unwanted pillows, please place in shelves or cabinets - not on the floor. While all decorative pillows are disinfected, and steam cleaned during laundry - extra stains or damage due to negligence will be at renter expense.
- Remove your trash when you go (as in, take it to the campground dumpster or to the beach trash bins)
- Wash dishes and place as found (or on drying rack if needed)
- DO NOT strip the beds. We expect they will not be stained or ripped. Replacement linens will be at the cost of the renter
- Please vacuum or sweep as you would regularly - we don't expect immaculate, but we do expect proper care of the unit
- Do not stain or damage surfaces - please take proper care just as you would your own home. Please do not place hot pots/pans on countertops - use provided mitts or pads to protect counters from burns. It is not granite.
- Clean out fridge and take perishables with you - wipe down your spills
- Please take extra care not to overflow the tub or showers. It will cause damage to wood floors, trim, and more if it overflows. Accidents such as splashes happen - If this occurs dry it up quickly and air dry the rugs outside if possible, or over the side of the tub.
- RV's are much different than homes - we understand everything may not go as planned. It doesn't mean its broke or that it doesn't work as it should, it actually probably means it is working just as it should... you just need a little instruction on what to do - and that's ok!
- If it came in it, let it stay in it. Please do not take silverware, towels, or anything else that belongs in the RV with you. It has been fully inventoried between each rental. If you leave with items that belong to the RV, it will be deducted from your security deposit. If one towel can't be replaced - that means a set. If one fork cant be replaced, that means an entire set. We don't want to spend the time going to replace these things anymore than you want to purchase them so please be diligent in returning them to their rightful place.
Any large-scale water leaks, tub overflows, accidents, etc. that you are not able to mitigate quickly - please call owner promptly to prevent further damage and save your deposit.
BEACHERS: IF YOU CHOOSE TO FORGO OUR ADVICE AND SPECIFIC REQUEST TO RUN THE GENERATOR DURING A BEACH RENTAL, AND OPEN THE WINDOWS A SURCHARGE FOR CLEANING SCREENS, WINDOW OPENINGS, FURNITURE, BEHIND FURNITURE, AIR BLOWING ELECTRONICS, AND ANY ADDITIONAL AS NEEDED DEEP CLEANING. This fee will range from $100-$400 depending on the damage done. This is explained in person at every beach rental drop off.